I wasn't surprised at the shock of most of them, although the second video kind of freaked me out. I found out that they heard me knock on someone else's door and decided to act crazy if I knocked on their door. Giving away the dollar was harder because I don't always carry cash on me so when I do it feels good, and now I don't have anymore cash.All of the people took the money though with some hesitation.
Hey Anna-
ReplyDeleteGood job on handing out dollars! I’m like you-I tend to not carry that much cash on me. I think that your videos were funny to watch! I noticed that you didn’t have a genuine reason for giving a dollar away, so if you ever have to do this again, maybe come up with some excuse.
We were similar in our posts in that we were both very successful in giving money away. Here is my post on free money: http://kwallaceent.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html
Good job!
Kate
Hi Anna,
ReplyDeleteI liked that you took a "just because" approach. Most students wouldn't typically turn away free money or question the concept. I am curious to see what kind of reaction you would have gotten in a public place with unsuspecting strangers. My reactions weren't too positive and a lot of people turned me down. I only managed to give away one dollar. I am glad you included a couple of your interactions for us to watch. Were you successful for each of your five attempts? If so, were you five for five or did it take several interactions before you could give away your five dollars? Check out my interactions if you have some spare time. I chose to wander around a department store and approach people as they shopped. Have a great week!
Richard
http://richardjeffries.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html