1. I have used my determination and perseverance to keep up with the requirements of this course.
2. I felt like giving up a few times. Particularly when this class seemed like an excessive amount of work, and I didn't have the time to do some assignments. I do think I've become more tenacious especially when assignments became overwhelming
3. My three tips are !) know what you're getting into before you get into it 2) something is better than nothing 3)Godspeed
Hello Anna!
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you on using determination. As much as I did not want to complete the assignments, I knew I had to be studious. Assignments did become overwhelming for me as well, because as much as I would try to balance this class I felt like it wasn't a priority, and it should be. I love your tips! I wish I knew more about the content of this class before I registered. All in all, I learned something!
Great job! Love the picture.
http://stthach.blogspot.com/2016/02/half-way-reflection.html
Hi! I think determination is a large part of this class, I am not going to lie it took a lot to do a few of the assignments i just was not even remotely interested in doing. But i got through it, and unfortunately its becoming more difficult to provide as much detailed information the course is requiring. But anyway, here is my post if you are interested! http://anaksunamoon216.blogspot.com/2016/02/half-way-reflection.html
ReplyDelete