For my pitch what stood out as the most important aspects were adding the payment portion of the app, which was what people commented about on my previous pitch. Other than that I didn't change much, except for the beginning hook.
I would personally love to have this is an option. Some of the lines sometimes are such a pain – especially when you’re on the go. I think you hit on what you needed to. I guess the tough thing is for the Starbucks, Chick-fil-A’s, etc. to be able to handle all of the orders. I am assuming this will not eliminate the long lines (due to the number of students) and your application will bring in more orders because of its convenience. Could these fast food places handle even more people? That’s the tricky part, but it is definitely something I would use.
I think you improved a lot on this pitch compared to the last one. It seemed like you were much more into it and gave good examples on how the app works. You could also mention that you would input the pick-up time into the app, so it's fresh right when you arrive. I know I wouldn't want a coffee or fries that were made 20 minutes prior to my arrival. Other than that I can't say there is much to improve on, you could put advertisements in the app to make money. Good luck! You can check out my second pitch in the link below.
Anna, I love the idea for your product! I would love to be able to have things ready for me so that I can just walk up, show my App, and pickup my chipotle or chick fil a. I would love to see you standing and with more hand gestures involved! You had incredible energy in the video already, but I think that you could use the same pitch you gave in a professional setting!
Check out my blog: http://travismcafee.blogspot.com/
Hey Anna, You said that you changed up your beginning hook and I think it worked. It was a nice way to lure people into your pitch which I also think has potential to be a great business. One thing I would work on is the way you present your video, I think your pitch would of done better if you were standing and showed emotion into your pitch. Here is a look at my blog: http://kevinleddysblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
I would personally love to have this is an option. Some of the lines sometimes are such a pain – especially when you’re on the go. I think you hit on what you needed to. I guess the tough thing is for the Starbucks, Chick-fil-A’s, etc. to be able to handle all of the orders. I am assuming this will not eliminate the long lines (due to the number of students) and your application will bring in more orders because of its convenience. Could these fast food places handle even more people? That’s the tricky part, but it is definitely something I would use.
ReplyDeletehttp://tmvuf.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Hello Anna,
ReplyDeleteI think you improved a lot on this pitch compared to the last one. It seemed like you were much more into it and gave good examples on how the app works. You could also mention that you would input the pick-up time into the app, so it's fresh right when you arrive. I know I wouldn't want a coffee or fries that were made 20 minutes prior to my arrival. Other than that I can't say there is much to improve on, you could put advertisements in the app to make money. Good luck! You can check out my second pitch in the link below.
http://rogerstrobert.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html
Anna,
ReplyDeleteI love the idea for your product! I would love to be able to have things ready for me so that I can just walk up, show my App, and pickup my chipotle or chick fil a. I would love to see you standing and with more hand gestures involved! You had incredible energy in the video already, but I think that you could use the same pitch you gave in a professional setting!
Check out my blog:
http://travismcafee.blogspot.com/
Hey Anna,
ReplyDeleteYou said that you changed up your beginning hook and I think it worked. It was a nice way to lure people into your pitch which I also think has potential to be a great business. One thing I would work on is the way you present your video, I think your pitch would of done better if you were standing and showed emotion into your pitch. Here is a look at my blog: http://kevinleddysblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html