Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch


My app , To-Go, will offer students on a college campus the chance to order their Starbucks coffee, or Chik-Fil-A french fries on an app, and then pick the food/beverage at the restaurant right away.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anna,
    I like the idea. An app that lets you order in advance sounds great? I'm curious to know how you would get it to work? I know you are not an expert in this field but would you need to upload your credit card information onto the app to make purchase in advance or would it just place the order and you still have to pay when you get in? How are you going to combine more then one businesses to be covered by your app? Still a great idea I hope to see something like it in the future. You can check out my blog here if you like
    http://dcbostwick.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-1-week-5.html
    Have a great semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna,

    I think you have a great concept and I would definitely like to hear more details on how it would work as Matthew mentioned. If you could make it so you could profit when someone purchased the product through your app, it could be very lucrative. I know a lot of places like Publix are trying to get customers to order things in advance and then come pick them up to cut down on wait times. I thought of several different apps that have some profit potential but ended up going with a physical product for my pitch. You can check it out in the link below.

    http://rogerstrobert.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete