1. I don't expect this business idea to go past this class, if I was being absolutely honest.
2. The product is an app that works with college campus restaurants to mobilize their business allowing customers to order their product online and pick it up. The concept is seen in many businesses, but hasn't really hit the potential on campus.
3. I'm offering it to college students.
4. College students are constantly in a hurry, this would allow them to get that quick cup of coffee that they normally wouldn't because the lines are always too long.
5. What sets this app apart is the fact that it hasn't been done yet. An unmet market.
I believe these points definitely cover the basics of my app, but the points are like the basics compared to what a business plan would include. The only thing that I can think of that clashes is the ability to create this app in the first place. To be honest, the restaurants work with the college and the college has access to everything it needs to make this happen. I 'm not sure why it hasn't happened yet, nut I'm pretty sure a petition or simply bringing it to the college's attention would probably set the ball rolling.
Hi, thank you so much for sharing these ideas. I think all of your points blend together nicely, and they will come in super handy when creating your business. An app is a great idea, especially in our technologically growing society. In a college town this is emphasized, because we are all so focused on our phones and what not. This is a great idea and if you are interested in checking out my idea napkin, the link is http://kyrstind.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html. Thank you so much for sharing and I wish you the best of luck.
ReplyDeleteHi Anna!
ReplyDeleteI agree I don't know if our business ideas will go past this class. However, I think it is great that in this class we do get to brainstorm and dream about a company we would like to start. I think what your app might be missing is delivery. I would be interested if it has pick up and delivery. Keep up the great work Anna! Check out my blog here:http://floridagirlss.blogspot.com/2016/03/idea-napkin-no-2.html