Thursday, February 11, 2016

Idea napkin #1


  1. My aspirations for this business is for it to evolve into something more concrete before the class is over. I see this business probably ending by the time this class ends, though.
  2. My product is an app that connects with on-campus restaurants allowing the users to order and then pick up the food/coffee to-go. This will allow students who are in a hurry to get their orders quicker.
  3. My customer's are college students. More specifically college students who usually don't have enough time to grab coffee or food.
  4. People will use my product because of how convenient it is.
  5. The product hasn't been developed enough to truly know what sets it apart, other than the fact that it hasn't been done yet.
I think the weaker aspects of my product are the financial portions of the app. I feel that financials are always hard to work out.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Anna, I think that your idea is a really good one. I have had plenty of moments where I couldn't stop to get food before class because the line was way too long. If I had your app, I would've been able to just order it ahead of time and pick it up on my way to class. I do think that this app could be a big one on college campuses if you could put it into effect. Hopefully I'll see your idea put into action soon. If you want to check out my post, you can find it at http://alexbeyrent.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,
    Sounds like a great idea! I myself am an online student, so I never have to worry about creating enough time to stop and get food while I'm on campus. But, if I were on campus student I would definitely give it a shot. Like you said though, it hasn't been done yet, so that should be more then enough of a reason to go for it.
    Go check out my napkin @ http://entwill3003.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, I really like you idea. More often than not, I find myself so lazy when waiting in a long Starbucks or Chipotle line. I would be interested in downloading this app if it we're to ever be launched in the future. I believe it is a little vague though, because you can already do this by just calling it in. Overall, however, it is the start of a very good idea.

    If you're interested in seeing my idea, you can here:
    http://emmaleeamay.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna,

    I also really like this idea as well! I think that you should really invest into this idea because it could definitely blow up on a college campus for sure. I would definitely have this app because I find myself always running around rushing to get food! I wish I had it now!
    If you have some free time check mine out here!

    http://jhoreckyblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete