Sunday, February 7, 2016

Round 2 of interviews. *ding ding ding

1.Since my first interviews I've found that people actually think my idea is viable.
2. I think my interviews last time were good. This time though I liked that two o mine were group interviews because I think they reacted well together. It was also more comfortable to answer in a group.
3. I didn't change my questions much, but this time I reacted to their answers to get them to expand on them.





I think now my idea would bring more customers to on campus restaurants. My tips or interviewing would be to ask if they're in a hurry first and foremost. Another tip would be to vary how many people you ask at a time because it brings in new dynamics. My last tip would be to just go for it.

1 comment:

  1. Helloo Ana.

    I agree, i think the idea of bringing more student to college restaurants would be a good idea. On the other side, i also think you are interviewing the right people; college students who spend a lot of time and money at school.

    Your interviews look well and fun. the people seemed to enjoy while being interviewed i think thats an important part because they are feeling your product. Finally, i want to add that the set up of your blog is sick !! haha here is my link if you want to come by!

    http://heosorio.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete