It appears that your business idea was an app to pre-order your food which I believe is a great idea for those time starved people, which many of us are. The interviews I was able to watch per your downloads appeared straight forward to the point with a few questions. Since I didn’t review the previous 2 rounds of interviews, I’m wondering if you felt these interviews provided you with the feedback you were looking for. If this was a business idea you were actually interested in pursuing, I think this is a start and will require further research and customer feedback.
Link to My Customer Interviews No. 3: http://joyspurlock.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html
Hi Anna, How are you my old friend? Anyway back to the assignment at hand, it seems that you and I have taken the route that the majority of our peers have taken. That being said it seems that both of us have gone down the direction of food. We diverged on what we saw the opportunity as I looked towards more of a Latin-style restaurant while you wanted to change what already exists. Anyway check out my blog at: http://entspring16.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-3.html
Hi Anna,
ReplyDeleteIt appears that your business idea was an app to pre-order your food which I believe is a great idea for those time starved people, which many of us are. The interviews I was able to watch per your downloads appeared straight forward to the point with a few questions. Since I didn’t review the previous 2 rounds of interviews, I’m wondering if you felt these interviews provided you with the feedback you were looking for. If this was a business idea you were actually interested in pursuing, I think this is a start and will require further research and customer feedback.
Link to My Customer Interviews No. 3: http://joyspurlock.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html
Hi Anna, How are you my old friend?
ReplyDeleteAnyway back to the assignment at hand, it seems that you and I have taken the route that the majority of our peers have taken. That being said it seems that both of us have gone down the direction of food. We diverged on what we saw the opportunity as I looked towards more of a Latin-style restaurant while you wanted to change what already exists. Anyway check out my blog at: http://entspring16.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no-3.html