1. I did not do anything to pursue SEO.
2. Since I didn't pursue SEO I didn't choose particular key words.
3. I didn't really use social media to promote my blog. I used youtube to upload videos, but other than that I didn't have any outlets.
4. Venture Concept 1 was my most viral post, I can't be for sure why because I didn't make that post any more special than my others. I'm guessing it's probably just coincidence.
5. Since I didn't have keywords that would ave gotten me first page. It would take hours to find my blog because of how many results there were, so I'm going to estimate that I'm past page 100.

Hey Anna. I just wanted to briefly let you know that you did a nice job on this assignment. Just like you, I did not really do much to purse Search Engine Optimization. I was not successful with making my blog appear on the first page of the Google Results. Nice work! If you are interested check out my “Going for Gold” post by following this link: http://parkeruf.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html
ReplyDeleteHi Anna, I just wanted to let you know that I thought this assignment could have been a tad longer. You guessed it was on page 100 but if you actually took the time to google your blog name, the results might surprise you. Try it out. In the mean time you can check out my blog post @ http://gainzvillebloggers.blogspot.com/2016/03/going-for-google-gold.html
ReplyDelete