I think that the initial interview was a really good look at an overview of what it's like being an entrepreneur. It didn't get too deep, but it didn't leave me guessing what I was going to learn in this class.
Do you have an exit strategy for your business? I want to sell the bar, but in this economy it's a lot harder than just having a desire to sell. A lot of it is about the timing, and it's just not the right time.
Would you ever try to own your own business after you're done with the one you have right now? Maybe. Owning your own business can be a struggle, but there are perks. I think if I found the right business idea in the right place that I would definitely give it a second thought.
What made you start the business in the first place? The idea of being my own boss was somewhat exciting, and I had a friend who help convince me that this would be an adventure.
I feel like my questions now were more of what I thought was interesting about what he had to say versus last time where I asked questions that I thought were the "right" questions. The entrepreneur said that they felt like I had a better concept of everything that goes on in a business than before, so I guess you can say they thought I progressed.
Hey Anna, I really enjoyed your post. I'm glad you feel you've progressed as an entrepreneur since your first interview. I definitely felt the same and was more comfortable asking questions. I hope you learned a lot form this experience that you can use in the future. Feel free to check out my blog here: http://matthewent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/very-short-interview-part-2.html.
ReplyDeleteHi Anna,
ReplyDeleteBased on reading your post for the second interview, I can see that you definitely have made progress from the the beginning. In the interview that I had the most important lesson that I have learn from it would be the importance of failure. Thank you for sharing, here is the link to my interview, http://jzent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/very-short-interview-part-2.html, check it out if you have time.