Sunday, April 3, 2016

What's Next?

1. I think the next step for the app is to improve the functions of the app itself to make it easier for people to use, but until I create the app and beta test it I won't know what those improvements are.

2.




3. What makes most sense is to grow my business past the campus boundaries. I have to expand to restaurants who are little known or who would improve by going on a To-Go type app. I think that as the app grows it's obvious that I'll need to improve the flow of the app itself to make it more user friendly.

1. My radically different group are people not on campus, or over the age of 25.

2. I think my app could expand geographically to other restaurants outside of a campus.

3.



.
4. I learned that this new market could be possible, and I could reach out to other schools and even businesses. What surprised me was that it could be a legitimate market because I never considered how people during their work would need something fast to eat because of how little time they get for lunch every day. My assumption about different school levels being interested in an app like this.This is an attractive venture for the app.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    I think this is a great idea. We all have to work at some point in our lives, and most people do not have enough time for a lunch break to go out and eat. My only concern is that what differentiates you and your business concept from other food delivery services and apps? If you can make yourself standout, I'm sure this would be a very successful service. Here's a link to mine: http://maursfirstblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/blog-post_85.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna! Great job on the assignment. I think your feedback from both your existing and new market proves that your idea of improving the app so that it is easier to work was good. I like how you choose a new market to be of an older age who have less experience with technology. You can check out my blog here: http://courtneysrymer.blogspot.com/2016/04/whats-next.html

    ReplyDelete