Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Introduction

Hi I'm Anna, I'm a second year Sustainability major from Jacksonville Florida. Sustainability, or more commonly known as sustainable development, is making sure that the needs of the present are met without detriment to future generations; this includes needs in social, economic, and environmental sectors of everyday life. I only explain this because one of two things happens when I tell people my major, they smile and nod with the pretense of knowing, or they ask me what it means. So here you go. Let's see a few things about me, I love sports especially soccer, tennis, and volleyball. My favorite t.v. show is Friends (not cause it came on Netflix). My favorite author is David Baldacci, but I don't have a favorite book. I'm currently reading It by Steven King, and I'm currently watching The Office on Netflix. I live to travel. I'm constantly thinking about where to go, and then silently crying as I check my bank account and realize I'm too broke for even those "trips on a budget". That's pretty much it, so bye.                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment