Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Entrepreneurship Encounter

I took this class because it's a requirement. I honestly am not sure what I want to get out of this class. The whole layout of the class is new to me, and I have no clue what to expect. Not entirely at least.

In honor of Alan Rickman.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, this whole layout is new to me too! I was so surprised when I found out we didn't have any exams. Very interesting to hear you went to Dublin! I went there two years ago as well, it was a much smaller city than I imagined, and the people were wonderful. I like the point you made that improving something that already exists can be harder than creating something that doesn't exist. I agree, creating something that doesn't exist allows you to use all your creative energy to make all the different aspects as you want. Trying to change something that already exists could entail further complications. I also agree with how you mentioned that these start ups or entrepreneurs do not exactly know what they are doing, much like a college student. Entrepreneurship is complicated and I agree the definition of it is hard to explain as well. In my post I explained how I started a day summer camp for kids and how, like you said, it was a risk and a gamble, but its worth it. I think its so cool that IA provided you with that opportunity! If you want to check out my post heres the link.
    http://cassiespinner.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-entrepreneurship-story.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your Entrepreneurship Encounter. I agreed with what you said about entrepreneurs, many of them start without knowing much about what they’re doing. Initially, all they know is that they have an idea that has the potential to be something bigger. I am glad you were able to take this experience from Dublin and apply it to your own life. Good luck on your entrepreneurial journey through this class!
    When you can check out my “Entrepreneurial Story” on my blog at
    http://entoni3003.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-entrepreneurship-story.html

    ReplyDelete