2. I learned that missing a math class does not help you learn math, and that I need to figure out a way to go to sleep sooner.
3. I think failure can be scary, but I also think that failure is needed for success. Without failure you never grow as a person because you never challenge yourself to persevere. I've always held this idea that failing isn't a bad thing even before this class (had to write an essay on it once), so this class has only really reinforced an idea that I believed in.
I am one who oversleeps on the daily, which is partially why I attend school fully online! I can't make it anywhere on time, no matter how early I leave. I think when I was younger I didn't really care for my tardiness. As I grow and get older I begin to see why being on time and awake is more and more important. I laughed so hard at the picture! :) #touche
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog post below:
http://laurnetz027.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html
Hi Anna! I'm sorry that you had this issue with waking up for your math class! I had the same issue with an 8:30 a.m. math class myself! It's definitely not the most ideal subject to start your morning with. However, not only do I agree that with failure it's best to learn from it and change from it, but also to learn about yourself. I know that missing my 8:30 class only taught me that I wasn't a morning person and that I should try to avoid early morning classes if I can. Failures teach us about ourselves so we can learn what's best for us to be our best versions. Great post!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my own failures over on my blog!
http://ent3003max.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html
Hi Anna. I know you exactly what you mean. I usually have hard time waking up in the morning regardless. But, I know realize that I have to do it in order to work hard and get things done. It's a process but you get used to it. I also agree that we have to fail in order to grow as a person. Failure is natural, it's just how we handle it defines who we really are. Check out my blog post http://stefanent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html
ReplyDelete