1. My exit strategy would be to sell the business in a few years after its foundation was strong enough to support future endeavors.
2. I would sell because owning my own business isn't what I want to spend my life doing. I have other ambitions, other plans for my future.
3. My exit strategy has definitely put my focus on doing just the basics. Not extending too far, or putting in effort that would take too much time. My exit strategy makes sure that whoever has the business next has room to explore and innovate the basic concept.
As an entrepreneur, our ideas don't last forever. Sometimes its best to make a quick buck and move on to something bigger and better. With this method, you are able to continually live your life and begin doing the other things that you are passionate about. http://thedailyschlak.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html
ReplyDeleteI like that you are very straight forward about what you want to do and being honest for the reason why you have only been doing the basics. I think it is good that you already know what you want to do and that owning a business is not that! It is good to be able to sell the business and then do what you love. Here is my page: http://lgator.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html
ReplyDeleteAnna,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I really love the layout of your blog! It is nice to see something different than the basic layout. Now to get into the content of your post... I think that you got your point across well. You clearly identified that you would sell your company after you had built it up! I personally would not do this in my situation but it is great that you have a plan for the future of your company! Great job!
Check out my exit strategy: http://corallynnevans.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html