Sunday, April 24, 2016

Final Reflection

1)
2) I think my most formative experience would have to be the free money assignment. Just the whole idea of giving money away just cause, was a weird concept and it was even weirder in action. I'm probably most proud of the venture concept because I didn't really believe in my business, but putting it all together made it more than I expected.
3) I have definitely moved closer to the entrepreneurial mindset.
4) I would tell future students of this class to make sure they time manage this class, or it will get overwhelming. They definitely should make this fun, it's not a super serous course, they should feel free to make it their own.


1 comment:

  1. Anna, I agree with your advice on time management in this course. With the constant assignments and due dates it can get a bit overwhelming at times. Although I did not complete the free money assignment, I think it is a interesting concept and have heard many different opinions about it. Good job on your post, it seems like you got a lot out of the class. Feel free to check you my blog:http://rtcgator.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete