After interviewing five people, and four of the five liking the idea of ordering food and coffee on an app and picking it up, I think that it's a viable idea. Truthfully it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. People were fine with doing a short thirty second interview, and some of them were even flattered.
Dear Anna, I liked the fact that you were very specific in your question. I think you could possibly ask them more about their experience on online ordering. From what I understood your plan was to make online delivery for on-campus dining places?
Hi Anna, base on the interviews I see that you have a very specific target group. The questions you asked regarding your ideas were specific and precise. I think you have a great idea and heading the right direction. Here is the link to my customer interviews no. 1, http://jzent3003.blogspot.com/2016/01/customer-interviews-no-1.html. Check it out if you have time.
Dear Anna, I liked the fact that you were very specific in your question. I think you could possibly ask them more about their experience on online ordering. From what I understood your plan was to make online delivery for on-campus dining places?
ReplyDeleteHi Anna, base on the interviews I see that you have a very specific target group. The questions you asked regarding your ideas were specific and precise. I think you have a great idea and heading the right direction. Here is the link to my customer interviews no. 1, http://jzent3003.blogspot.com/2016/01/customer-interviews-no-1.html. Check it out if you have time.
ReplyDelete