Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch 3


This time I made sure to do the pitch standing. I tried to add everything I needed, but honestly after the like hundredth time I filmed it I was kind of just tired. I thought all the feedback from my previous pitch was helpful and I tried to be mindful of it when I was doing this one.

2 comments:

  1. Anna!!

    To go makes so much Sense! I will be your number one costumer. I would probably use it every single day. However, how is your app going to reduce the line at the stores. i can relate it to chipotle. chipotle online lets you pre-order but the line is still super long. So i would think about if my idea is save the people the time of doing the line, or helping food stores to dispatch faster.

    here is my pitch.

    http://heosorio.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna, I would love to hear more about how this app works and the restaurants that the app would include. I really enjoyed watching your elevator pitch, I felt you gave great energy and was able to catch my attention in the beginning. I would like to see this app take off and become a reality. Here is the link to my blog post, feel free to check it out
    http://ent1646.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete