Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Venture's Unfair Advantage

My 10 unfair advantages are as follows:
1. I've made an unoriginal idea original for at least UF. I didn't invent anything, I didn't even create the concept, but it appears I'm the only one that saw the need to bring already developed technology and ideas to UF.
2. I not only saw the idea, but currently I'm doing assignments to improve the idea, so that one day it can be possible.
3. I've not only seen the idea, am doing assignments on the idea, but on top of that if you're reading this I'm currently marketing the idea. (please see previous posts for said idea)
4. I'm a college student, therefore I know I should wait in line for things I want, but life is stressful enough with exams, term papers, and unnecessary homework so I see the need to have at least one tiny victory of quick to-go Starbucks.
5. With the desire to have those minuscule victories, I'm more motivated to hope that this will one day take form into something legitimate.
6. I'm so broke that people will take pity on me and give me money. (I'm not naive I'm a dreamer).
7. I have friends.
8. I do not fear failure I embrace it, and move on cause lets be honest I don't really plan on doing this.
9. I have great endurance (except for running, dear God I hate running). I can endure through anything life throws at me. I mean eventually whatever obstacle comes will pass, and if it doesn't pass I'll just move around it because I don't actually have time to wait I'm an adult now, time is a figment of my imagination.
10. I have a sense of humor that allows me to make it through the lists of things I am forced to do. It doesn't mean I don't take things seriously, I'm just not going to lose my chance at living happily in the moment while I'm busy trying to make a future.

I think number one is my most valuable only because no one else, as far as I know, has approached this idea for college campus'. Therefore it leaves an untapped market.

No comments:

Post a Comment