1. I think my five things that make me different are my ability to understand both sides of a situation while remaining unbiased, my extreme competitive nature, my innate desire to help out and make a difference, my sense of humor, and my determination.
I think that some of my friends had similar answers to me. Some of the things they said were very true, but I didn't think to put them in my top five. I think the differences were because I was trying to overthink it, while they just kind of said whatever came to mind.
I really enjoyed watching your interviews and learning more about you! I totally had the same experience that while reflecting and writing what I thought about myself, I overthought what I wanted to say and spent a lot of time picking out characteristics that I think I exemplify, but my family and friends just nailed it on the spot which I thought was really interesting. That is awesome that you are able to understand both sides of a situation- that skill will become really useful in life. I need to channel a little bit more of that within myself. Overall great job with the assignment! Here is my blog if you want to check out my secret sauce. Have a great rest of the semester! http://entrepreneurshipleslie.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html
Thank you very much for the share! I like how unique your 5 traits are, that is, there are some personality traits you included and I really respect that - it shows who you really are. I think it's cool that you have a competitive nature because I do as well and I totally consider this a great trait to have. In the world of business, somebody is going to take everything away from you unless you stay as competitive as possible.
Please review my blog post here at your best convenience: http://sadokh.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html
Anna,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watching your interviews and learning more about you! I totally had the same experience that while reflecting and writing what I thought about myself, I overthought what I wanted to say and spent a lot of time picking out characteristics that I think I exemplify, but my family and friends just nailed it on the spot which I thought was really interesting. That is awesome that you are able to understand both sides of a situation- that skill will become really useful in life. I need to channel a little bit more of that within myself. Overall great job with the assignment! Here is my blog if you want to check out my secret sauce. Have a great rest of the semester! http://entrepreneurshipleslie.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html
Hey Anna,
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for the share! I like how unique your 5 traits are, that is, there are some personality traits you included and I really respect that - it shows who you really are. I think it's cool that you have a competitive nature because I do as well and I totally consider this a great trait to have. In the world of business, somebody is going to take everything away from you unless you stay as competitive as possible.
Please review my blog post here at your best convenience: http://sadokh.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html
Thanks,
sadok