Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Amazon Whisperer

1. My business is a company that works with campus restaurants to create a to-go app. The revenue comes from the service itself.
2. Since my business is creating the app for different restaurants, my next step to expand the business would be reach out to other universities. I'm not sure how I would expand the app itself.
3. The next thing expands my customer reach. It opens up my service to more places, therefore bringing the product to more people.
4.
5.
6. I'm not sure what design/usability changes I'd make to the app, only because I haven't created it in the first place. I don't know what it would need, what bugs it would have, what would make it more user friendly.
7. Other than expanding the reach of the service I don't have any other additions, and the expansion would be beneficial just for the fact that it's expanding the company.

2 comments:

  1. Anna, I like your idea for a to go app for local restaurants. Seeing as you haven't made the app and don't really know what else you would need to do I suggest doing some research on delivery apps that already exist and see how you can improve where they lack with your service. Also each university may want a more personalized version of the app and so maybe that could be something to include next.

    Check out my post at:

    http://anicentrepreneur.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, really think you have a great business idea. Being able to create a to-go option for restaurants that do not have it will be a great idea. I can already think of a couple restaurants in Gainesville that I would really want to have a to-go option. I believe expanding the reach of your app, if it is successful, is a great next step in the development of your product. Check out my post at http://ahamuf.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-amazon-whisperer.html

    ReplyDelete